This Cookies File Policy applies to all users of the www.inspet.ro web pages. The following information is intended to inform users of these websites about the placement, use and administration of cookies by INSPET S.A. in the context of the user navigation on this page
We use the term “cookies” to refer to cookies modules and similar technologies through which information can be collected automatically.
An “Internet cookie” (also known as “cookie browser” or “HTTP cookie”, or “cookie”) is a small file of letters and numbers that will be stored on a user’s computer, mobile terminal or other device through which the Internet is accessed.
Cookies are installed by requesting a web-server to a browser (e.g. Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome).Cookies once installed have a fixed life remaining “passive” in the sense that they do not contain software, viruses, or spyware, and will not access the information on the user’s hard drive on which the device is installed.
A cookie consists of two parts:
- name of the cookie
- contents or value of the cookie.
Technically, only the web-server that sent the cookie can access it again when a user returns to the website associated with that web-server.
For what purposes cookies are used via this website:
Cookies are used to provide users of this website with a better browsing experience and services tailored to the needs and interests of individual users, namely:
- improve the user experience of this website, including by identifying any errors that occur during the user visit/use of this website;.
- provide anonymous statistics on how this website is used to INSPET S.A., as owner of this website;
- anticipate possible future goods that will be made available to users via this website, depending on the services/products accessed.
- the language in which a website is
- facilitate the access to the users’ account
What is the lifetime of cookies?
The life of cookies may vary significantly depending on the purpose for which they are placed. There are the following categories of cookies that also determine their useful life:
- Session cookies – A „Session cookies” is a cookie that is automatically deleted when the user closes his browser.
- Persistent cookies– A „Persistent cookies” or„fixed” is a cookie that remains stored on the user’s terminal until it reaches a specific expiry date (which can be in minutes, days, or years in the future) or until the user deletes it at any time through the browser settings.
What are third-party cookies?
Certain sections of content on the website may be provided through third parties, i.e. not by INSPET S.A., in which case these cookies are called third party cookies (“third party cookies”). These cookies may come from the following third parties: Google Analytics, Facebook.
Which cookies are used via this website:
By using/visiting the website, the following cookies can be placed:
- Cookies that are essential for the site to work
- Website performance cookies
- Users’ analytics cookies
Cookies that are essential for the site to work:
|Name of cookie||Term||Details|
|pll_language||1 year||Stores the selected language for the site.|
|ns_cookie_consent||1 year||Stores cookies preferences|
|wordpress_test_cookie||Session||Checks if cookies are turned on.|
This type of cookies is used to save the user preferences of this website, so setting preferences again in the event of a subsequent visit of the website is no longer necessary.
Users’ analytics cookies
These cookies inform us if a specific user of the website has previously visited/used this website. These cookies are used for statistical purposes only.
|Name of cookies||Term||Details|
|_ga||2 years||Used by Google Analytics to differentiate users.|
|_gid||24 hoursUsed by||Google Analytics to differentiate users.|
|_gat||1 minute||Used by Google Analytics to limit requests.|
What type of information is stored and accessed through cookies?
Cookies keep information in a small text file that allows browser recognition. This website recognizes your browser until cookies expire or are deleted.
Customize your browser settings for cookies
If the computer or technical equipment used to navigate this website is used by more than one person, the setting to delete individual navigation data may be considered each time the browser is closed.
How can cookies be stopped?
Disabling and refusing to receive cookies may make this website difficult to visit, thereby limiting its use. Users can configure their browser to reject cookies or to accept cookies from a specific website.
Users can configure their browser to reject cookies or to accept cookies from a specific website.
All modern browsers offer the ability to change cookie settings. These settings can, as a rule, be accessed in the “Options” section or in your browser’s “Preferences” menu.
However, refusing or disabling cookies does not mean that you will no longer receive online advertising – it will not be tailored to your preferences and interests, as evidenced by browsing behavior.
To understand these settings, the following links can be useful:
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings in Firefox
- Cookie settings in Chrome
- Cookie settings in Safari
For any additional questions on how cookies are used via this website, please ask you at firstname.lastname@example.org.