Information about the use of personal data
As the author/owner/administrator of the www.inspet.ro website, INSPET S.A. undertakes to keep the information provided by you confidential when accessing and filling out the electronic request form for information/order/request/CV submission.
INSPET S.A. uses security methods and techniques to protect the collected personal data and ensures that individuals who transmit personal data will not be disclosed to third parties except under the law.
We automatically collect data via cookies.
We will use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To reply to messages sent through contact forms
- To improve our services: We can use the data provided by you to improve your and other customer’s experience. To do this, we process messages sent through different contact forms. We can send you and ask you to fill in Satisfaction Questionnaires / Surveys after you have placed an order or have reached the end of a work carried out by our company. They can be sent directly from us or through our partners.
- For marketing: With your permission, we may use your data to send you offers about our services. We may send you e-mails containing general and thematic information about our services. You can change your mind and withdraw your consent at any time without affecting your chances of receiving further services.
Where appropriate, we may provide access to, or transmit your personal data to, the following persons / institutions / companies / organizations:
- Courier service providers
- Marketing service providers
- If the law obliges us, or certain situations in which we have to defend our legitimate interests, we can make certain personal data available to public authorities
In general, Your data is kept indefinitely. You may request the deletion of your data at any time and we will begin the process for deleting your data. If/where applicable law or legitimate interests so require, we will retain certain information further to your request. (ex: on the contracts on the basis of which we issued the invoice for payment).
This information is confidential and kept by INSPET SA in accordance with the provisions of Law No 677/2001.